|Book Debut||Book 1 Chapter 1|
|Nickname||Addi (given by Damian)|
|Appearance||A short albino teenage boy with shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, and a fluffy blonde tail.|
|Occupation||Student at Zoo Phoenix Academy|
|Home|| Safe Haven|
|Dislikes|| Being touched unexpectedly|
his tail being pulled.
Latika (foster mother)
"You already know that the story is very funny the 300 times you listen to it, Damian."
- Addison speaking with Damian (Chapter 3, Book 1)
Addison Woods is one of the main characters in Zoophobia. He is a failed government experiment of creating human and animal fusion.
Addison is a relatively short albino teenager with shoulder-length blonde hair. His eyes are light green and his sclera is white. He wears a green sweater and dark green pants. He also has green, striped fingerless gloves and a scarf. He has a long, blonde tail due to being a failed experiment.
He likes to be alone and spends most of his time working at the Art Wing of Zoo Phoenix Academy. He does not open up to others often and sometimes hides an air of elitism. His best friends are Damian and Sahara. He is your typical introvert.
- He has often been mistaken by fans for being a girl due to his unisex name and appearance.
- Like Mackenzie, he was also brought up in a foster home.
- Vivienne stated that he could be named Addison or Sebastian. A friend of Vivienne suggested the name, Addison.
- According to an old artwork of him, he was originally going to have the ability to shapeshift into a fennec fox.
- He was apparently meant to have some kind of split personas like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. With one being evil and the other good.
- His evil personality seems to have 2 normal-ish eyes and one eye on his forehead, much like Xanthos, he also seemed to be wearing some kind of dark green trench coat.
- His birthday is the 15th of February.
- Addison has many animal-like features such as a tail, the ability to sense when a storm is coming, and he can purr.