|Book Debut||Book 1 Chapter 1|
|Personality||Fearful, frantic, kind, & caring.|
|Appearance||A freckled pink-cheek faced, golden brown haired, pale skin young woman.|
|Occupation||Guidance Cousellor for the Zoo Phoenix Academy.|
|Goal|| To put her skills in guidance counseling to use.|
To find meaning to her recurring dreams.
To overcome her zoophobia.
|Home||Cameron's Hometown (formerly), Cameron's House, Safe Haven|
|Likes||Fish, helping students with their problems.|
|Dislikes||Being freaked out, monsters, her zoophobia getting the better of her|
|Abilities|| Degree in Guidance Counselling.
Cameron is a young woman who only wants to get settled with a job.
Her Mom: She appeared to of had a good relationship with her mom, as indicated that she used to go camping with her as a kid.
Kaycey: Even though Cameron found Kaycey to be a mysterious woman, she regarded her as a lifesaver for landing her a job. But didn't know that Kaycey, in reality, is shapeshifing deity.
- With her mom deceased, it’s a tremendous mystery if her father is alive as well. She could of been orphaned or estranged from her family, based on how she immediately accepted Kaycey’s recommendation of a guidence counseling job outside of her hometown without knowing the name of the location.
- She may of gain her zoophobia sometime after childhood, as it be unlikely for someone with zoophobia to embark on camping trips.
- Her surname Walden is of Saxon & German origin. Meaning she may have ancestry/ derived from German chromosomes.
- It's unknown what became of the guidance counselor who preceded Cameron. This might be discussed in a future Zoophobia volume.
- Despite having zoophobia, Cameron is able to be around the Safe Haven residents whom she is comfortable talking to. She does however still freak out from encountering newer individuals, friendly and hostile alike.