|Book Debut||Book 1 Chapter 1|
|Personality||Fearful, frantic, kind, & caring|
|Appearance||A freckled pink-cheek faced, golden brown haired, pale skin young woman|
|Occupation||Guidance Cousellor for the Zoo Phoenix Academy|
|Goal||To put her skills in guidance counseling to use.|
To find meaning to her recurring dreams.
To overcome her zoophobia
|Home||Cameron's Hometown (formerly), Cameron's House, Safe Haven|
Helping students with their problems
|Dislikes||Being freaked out|
Her zoophobia getting the better of her
Unnamed Mother (Deceased)
|Abilities||Degree in Guidance Counselling
"As the first human to migrate to Safe Haven blind to its true nature, Cameron has an extreme case of “Zoophobia.” This fear of animals has made it rather difficult for her to integrate into an inter-species society. Cam is slowly accepting her fate as ZPA’s new guidance counselor, but only time will tell if she will be able to overcome her anxiety." -from the Zoophobia characters page
About[edit | edit source]
Cameron is a young woman who only wants to get settled with a job.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Her Mom[edit | edit source]
She appeared to of had a good relationship with her mom, as indicated that she used to go camping with her as a kid.
Even though Cameron found Kaycey to be a mysterious woman, she regarded her as a lifesaver for landing her a job. But didn't know that Kaycey, in reality, is shapeshifing deity. She’s also gay.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With her mom deceased, it’s a tremendous mystery if her father is alive as well. She could have been orphaned or estranged from her family, based on how she immediately accepted Kaycey’s recommendation of a guidance counseling job outside of her hometown without knowing the name of the location.
- She may have gained her zoophobia sometime after childhood, as it is unlikely for someone with zoophobia to embark on camping trips.
- Her surname Walden is of Saxon & German origin. Meaning she may have ancestry/derived from German chromosomes.
- It's unknown what became of the guidance counselor who preceded Cameron. This might be discussed in a future Zoophobia volume.
- Despite having zoophobia, Cameron is able to be around the Safe Haven residents whom she is comfortable talking to. She does however still freak out from encountering newer individuals, friendly and hostile alike.
- Vivziepop once stated that if Zoophobia continued, Cameron would have multiple love intrests.